ENGINE AND SPEED MANAGEMENT VIA AN ACCELERATOR PEDAL INTERFACE
THAT GREATLY ENHANCES ROAD SAFETY FOR ALL USERS
• Greatly assists with prevention of vehicle abuse
• Restricts vehicle speed to within legal limits.
• Simultaneously and independently manages engine and vehicle speed.
• Engine and vehicle speeds are infinitely variable and can be calibrated to client’s requirements.
• Manages the engine idle time effectively, reducing engine wear and fuel wastage.
• Emits audio alarm in the event of an imminent speed violation.
• Emits audio alarm prior to engine shut down due to excessive idling.
• Excessive idle can be programmed for 3 or 5 minutes time-limits.
• Excessive idle can only be reset when the system identifies vehicle speed/motion. “Blipping” of accelerator pedal will not reset the system.
• Accommodates the use of PTO drives.
• Calibration performed with a remote programmer making tampering of settings impossible.
• Tampering of the system will automatically reduce engine to idle speed.
• Suitable for 12 or 24 volt vehicles, with polarity and over-voltage protection