A MECHANICAL ENGINE PROTECTION SUITED FOR THE OLDER GENERATION DIESEL ENGINE,
PARTICULARLY UNDERGROUND MINING MACHINES IN FIERY MINES
• Mechanical measurement and shutdown.
• Peace of mind. Constantly monitors the working engine’s oil pressure and cylinder head temperature and will shut off the fuel supply in the event of a problem, irrespective of driver’s reaction.
• Complete mechanical operation easily understood by diesel mechanics. Knowledge brings trust and the system is left to work.
• Unique metal sensing valve monitors cylinder head temperature.
• Not influenced by coolant condition or levels.
• Prompt reaction. Direct-acting valves react immediately to a loss of oil pressure or engine overheat.
• Sealed valves ensure no dirt entry thereby ensuring long service life.
• System incorporates a permanent test facility. The end user can confirm system function daily, weekly, or at service intervals.
• Bolt on kits available for most engines.
• Easily installed with full installation and instructions available.
• Additional heat sensing valves can be incorporated to protect transmissions, compressors, and hydraulic oil.
• Suitable for air cooled motors.